- An Ex Servicemen Organisation
- Discipline * Training * Excellence * Punctuality * Innovation * Resilience
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified * United Nations Accredited
- First Indian Organisation working on Post Conflict Environment Management
- Demining People * Mine Action * EOD * UXO Clearance
- Radiological Survey * Geophysical Survey * Topographical Survey
- Telecommunication * Security Solutions * Training * Infrastructure
Equipment for Hire
Trimble DGPS 6000 Series
The Trimble GeoExplorer 6000 series is the ultimate platform for collecting and maintaining high accuracy GNSS data in the field.¬ With Floodlight Technology, the 6000 series can compute positions even with very weak satellite signals. The 6000 using both GNSS and GLONASS satellites give incredible performance under tree canopy and urban canyons.¬ The 4.2" polarized screen includes a sunlight-optimized display designed for outdoor operations. The 6000 series includes a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with geo-tagging capability.¬ The photo capture can be linked to GIS features with ease. An optional 3.5G cellular modem is available. Post processing accuracy for the GeoXH is 10cm With H-Star technology, there's no need to initialize‚ÄĒin the time taken to record attribute information, the GeoXH handheld logs the data needed to achieve sub-foot accuracy.
To send us an enquiry, please fill out the form below. All fields are required.
News & Events